Friday 29 March 2013

Be good.

Olla readers!
Mcm ada readers kan!
So here's a thing. Im a mess.
At least I know i am in one.
If anybody knows how to open up, do lemme know. Coz ive been trying here baby. Really hard. It aint easy like i used to tell. U-uh not at all.

There's a reason for everythng. Look upon wut is goin to happen. Dun let me be there again. Dun ever let me touch it. N pls dun make me fell again. I wont have the hearts for it anymore. No one is perfect, yes i know. But we dun live for evil. At least im trying my best. So pls take this seriously. Be scared. Coz it is frightening to be thrown in hell. It is.

So to u, i am grateful u r here where i am. To u, i am grateful for who u r. To u i am who i am now. N to u, i lay my love with all my might n heartfully humbling myself.

I juz wanna say that i love u more than yesterday n hopefully more in the near future. Definitely

Xoxo, muahx!


No comments:

Post a Comment