Thursday 19 February 2009

LOL~ ^^



UWAHHH~~! i can't believe that i'm actually typing my 1st post here ^.^ GAAAHH it's been ages since i dream of creating an account here~!! *lazyness is overwhelming* but here i am after hid bising gilew "kak t where's urs blog??" "kak t bile na wat blog?" >.<> 4 the mean time i shud introduce myself ne? >


DOMO~! ^.^



:: i' m Z-A-T-I = ZATI
:: i'm in MALAYSIA ~ specifically Kuala Lumpur >tell me u' ve heard of it*
:: i juz turned 22 on Jan 23rd xD
::i spend 99% fangirling on the internet ^^
:: n i' m SOOOOOO IN LOOVEE w/ KAZUYA KAMENASHI~! *he's like my reason of living atm* ;LOL



guess that's all bout me *i dun wanna bored u guys w/ my oh- so- boring life* heee xD
well i dun really have any plan 4 my next post but for sure it's gonna be fangirling stuffs~!*GRINS*
till then~! *off to work on my tokyo tower jigsaws*



*peace* > ^_____^ v







Location: home sweet home
Mood: hyper



No comments:

Post a Comment