Thursday 12 August 2010

al-yaum tsani min ramadhan

eh, its 2nd ramadhan n im not in the mood of it yet.
T.T oh well its just the 2nd day, wait till the zero comes in later next to the two, i'll be jumpin for the next 10 days to arrive faster than they shud. :p

atm, im in hell. its midterm again! yes again! adding up to ma oh-so-packed-sched!
not to mention my 149 level of work pile need to be settled down yet there's another mid term?
maybe i shud cross out sum item on my wasting-over-my-time- list. No way. No friggin way. I’m not crossing sleeping n flailing over the boys out of my list. in fact, im crossing daydreaming n doin nothin at all. *crossing it out of my dead brain list right now*. There. Crossed. Scrawled over. And over. *mampoo ke?* hahahaha

jaaaa, 4 chapters to go. im going deeper in the hell tonite and i might encounter dean winchester on my way down. care to join us? lol.

*x phm apesal orng boleyh rajin tibe2*

No comments:

Post a Comment