Friday 19 November 2010

estoy de tu lado




2 days by the seaside had made me crazeyh.
hahaha
*it was almost heaven*
guess who cant leave the fluffy beds n pillows *raise both hands immediately*


it made me went to the intvw session today w/o preparing anything at all
armed only w the sweetest-i-am-here-for-u smile
i walked into the office- full of beautiful people :)
luckily those interviewer were air headed like me
so it went well ;)
a sentence from 1 of them cracks me up
"eyy cutie u better do it well, look over there *finger pointed to my back* tony fernandes is lookin at u, u know!"
hahaha ya rite!
it was mr ceo's poster w a hole as his eye n a ribbon-look-alike thingy on his head :p
well ade rezeki ade la kalo x de im meant to be in diffrnt place la kan :)
tomrrow is another story. im sealing my lips ;D

p/s: nak2 A lg ;D

kate raye kan :p

*::*my frens are craazeyh for having the ability to communicate w a jz simple wink*::*

No comments:

Post a Comment