Wednesday 23 February 2011

im good. for sure. YES I AM!

hahahihihuhu
my internet connection is so freaking retarded!
its been behaving more like a stoopid chipsmore 4 these few passing days.



the undecided path has been decided now. people around are much more kesian than me. i shud be grateful for all the opportunities that i have. screw standards! it will become waaay higher once im done w it. thats for sure. to become a gorgeously- head- turner is not an easy task. *so zaty bertahan!* haha tapape. tonite's dinner had settled down my 3 weeks of misery. she sure knows which switch can calm me down. her words tonite simply help me up. yupe. its not up to my so-called standard. the inner side of me that always wanna be ahead in everything may need to remain silence for another year deep down. its a hard work to achieve wut i want anyway.


*::*looking at EVERYTHING positively*::*



No comments:

Post a Comment