Wednesday 22 June 2011

entry muke straight!


er er er.
i hereby declared that i had no idea of wut i had done.
seriously serious.
i may had offended u out of ma conciousness
coz being me, i usually dun give a damn bout it
but but but *benci oke perkataan ni* if i ever had done anything to scratch ur jantung
pls do tell me or else i might drown more into the clueless me
as my own jantung is holding on to the pressure im still afraid that it'll shattered to pieces.
n i. had. enuff. of. heartbreak.
sumpah! x nk lg la bole x yunk? sobs!

its not my fault to be created as a girl. being an emotional based creation, gals are annoying! *hands up!* every single second, nak menggedik. *bukan sy kan? :p * ehem. im not perfect, in fact no one is. being a gal, i cant focus on 1 thing at a time wo any emotional support. so yeah, outside im all out for the challenge, but not as much as enthusiastic as the last 4 months b4 i started working. since she, the juz graduated me, knew she can always spill out everything to sumone. ok dah bye!

*::* oh hello corporate banking! *::*

No comments:

Post a Comment