Saturday 23 July 2011

Calar~

Oke. Ini entry sedeyh. Dah tapayah bace weyh.
It was supposed to b a blast. It was supposed to end up w a smile. But here I am. Outside. Alone. No idea y am here.

Never had I ever in my life broke into tears in front of anybody. I don't do that. I never did that. I have some sort of dignity to do that. As if I was the strongest girl on earth. But today, I can't help it. Juz by a question from my gfs today, right after we were out from the mcD, "kau oke kok ti?" I looked at her, n yeah I cried. Screw anybody passing by. I juz cried. I thought I was over it. But I guess am not.
I love u so much that I can't open my mouth but juz to stare at u. Betol, bak kate emir td, I dun want anybody else but her. Juz her. N that is how I feel. Juz u. Yeah u. N I'm officially lembik n stoopid. If it was meant to b dis way. Ya Allah, now I leave it up to u. Coz I hv no idea at all. Coz being a 1st timer in a r/ship, I seriously don't know anything at all. Skarang sy na idop saje. Bye.


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment