Wednesday 14 September 2011

loveable.

so its been awhile. nothing much w me. working was fun. new place. new people. young n vibrant people. best la sng ckp. usually, it wasnt easy for me to fit into new places n environment. frankly speaking imma bit choosy in everything! I mean EVERYTHING! Be it, shoes, clothes, gadget, etc. oh n friends too. especially when it comes to the one.

so yes im glad that im currently attached to ss2 :) n im blissful for having all my sayangs around me whenever i need them. its no longer 'look im so cool so u gotta be as cool as me to b w me' or 'hey i hve an ipad, do u?' stage. its juz about having people next to u, support u when u r down n most importantly u dun even care to take into heart on their flaws.

so people, whoever actually reads this. do take good care of ur love ones. n juz enjoy life at ur utmost! *Peace* xD

No comments:

Post a Comment