Sunday 2 October 2011

neowa na ajik saranghajanha




heyya lovelies! ;D

so there goes september waving us a goodbye. n yess hello there dear october.
it is fast. i mean thunder lightning fast! when i was bz doing basically nothing, there goes another month passing by in a blink. dat means i must say goodbye to all the lovely people in ss2. :(
but hey, in this tech world, keeping in touch shudnt be a prob i say, so till we meet again babes!

apart from dat, dis october marks a year since im done w mba. dis month is the time for us to wear the regalia! :D convocation comes again! it seems like juz yesterday when i was jubilantly, playing around, w all of my sayangs. i was me when im with them. n i cudnt be blessed more for having them in my life :D losing them wud mean losing half of my life. *overr x?* dun lemme start on losing my other half. that will juz erm erm mengundang hujan je dlm bilik nih. but hey, im left w half dah pon so nvm.


dear Allah, im leaving it all to u. :) since all my dreams seems to fade awayh rite now. wut ive plan, is no longer applicable. i plan too much. i shall stop dat now. as i say to budak kechik, let faith guides us the way. atm we shud live at the fullest n make sure dat wut we r doing today we'll do it the best that we can. if its not what we want, time will fix dat, insya' Allah. ganbatte! ^.^v


oyeah. next week. a hello to jln ipoh people.

much much amore,
zati
xxxx

no matter how long, how fast time passes by,
i can only look at u using the same heart lens of mine.
beat me. strangle me. leave me. u'll stay the same deep down there.
left w this shattered pieces of heart, im still living.
n that is enuff 4 me.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment