Wednesday 11 January 2012

Aura

Oke. 2012. So far so good. I can't be more ignorant than I already am. U know that there's a research undergone by sum genius who I dun gv a damn off shows that a person who is always positve in her life will eventually spread the aura to everyone next to him/her n vice versa. So keep on the +ve vibe people even if bullshits is on its way or u seriously despise wut u r doin but peeeelisss la stop the negativity. Bak kate anwarhadi. Don't be angry. Be angry bird. Comel pon comel. :D

N yes 1 more thing, wutever happen in the past, bad decision has been taken. The job had been accptd. Finish wut u r doin. Try 2 love it. Seriously stop comparing. Nk duit lebih keje ssh, xnk keje ssh income sikit. Pick either one la. Tamak mmg xkemana. Nasihat utk diri seniri. Since I'm after self dvlpmt, I'm opt for the challenges. :D bring it on! Oyasumi.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment