Wednesday 8 February 2012

Comfort zone

:) senyum lebaaaaaaaq sangat! sumhow today despite of the keta-cik-ekin-terpecah incident i juz feel like smiling.

In fact ive been a lunatic for the past few days. Yupe. My placement is coming n im so freakin nervous bout it. But hey, after spending half of the day w the rest of the fstepian i must say that how grateful am i to be chosen by abb. seriously, all of the top bankers cant stop whining n complaining how miserable their employee had been treating them so far. Most of them are eagerly waiting for the next fortnight to the finishing line of the program. Sile besyukur rakan2! ;)

Oh ya! I had a great day out w my sesayangs las saturday. Amboih x igt dunia sensorng. Seronok kan jd budak2. Main je la suke2 haty. Jerit la sekuat rase. Nobody bothers. Seriously, that was the true me. My comfort zone is when im w them. Xyah nak mekap2. Rambut mcm da 10 thun x mandi pon x peduli. See how selesaaa i am when they r w me. Its a zone where i cud juz b me. Oh crap ilovethem. :)


Btw i AM posting this particular oh-so-mushy2-entry juz for the sake to test this blogger apps which i juz downloaded few seconds ago hahaha kompem berteraburan! Blogger on the go! How ohsem is that!!!!! Ok ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment