Sunday 12 August 2012

Sayang. ;D

Hello people who actually reads this. Hehe. :) eid is coming soon. Its so amazing how fast time flies. When i was juz having a hard time to actually get off the most comfortable bed on earth in my house for sahur, we only left a week to make full use of Ramadhan.

This year, unlike yesteryear, im sort of looking forward for eid. Not that i-cant-wait-to-put-up-my-all-brand-new-raya-apparel sort of excitement. Its the excitement to actually laaaaaay down like nobody else's business and to be there with my love ones after such a long time. Even though im here everyday w my tangkai haty, the jolly celebration is sumthing that i certainly cant wait. I wanna peloks everyone especially those lil kiddies n kiss em smpai sume muntah darah. U see, how my hormones are getting older too? Dlu tgk budak2 mcm mampoih p kt hang la, now rs mcm nk pgg xnk lpas2. -.-!

Nevertheless of everything, dis ramadhan definitely was a better one than last year. I was shattered to pieces yet today im back to myself. Hai la haty. Didnt notice it at all, until a gf whispered to me during our last iftar at kgpa that i looked more radiant n glowy from the last time we met. Beseri2 sgt apahal. Haha gune la clinique! Kompem cantik! ;p

Im blessed for having these people around. N i wont ask for more. They know me in and out. My loud n my silent side. Alhamdulillah for everything.
:) Growing old is mandatory. I wanna have a memorable n lovely lane of it.

Yes this raya im gonna miss u super hard! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment