Saturday 4 April 2009

hiks~ i juz feel like writing again~!

las nite, i fnished w/ mei- chan no butler~! <3
SO KAWAAIIIII ikemen are like meds 4 me~! hahaah
i love the storyline so much~ its like watching an anime but w/ real people instead~!

well I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO SHOPPING TODAY W/ MY BFF~!!
but it was canceled~!! >.<
today i woke up and rushed to get ready to the mall~
i cant think of anything except - not to lose my bet~
the bet was to arrive at 1pm sharp at the station or i have 2 pay for our lunch!
i dun wanna pay- coz i know they gonna make me broke on the spot =_='
took me about an hour 2 get ready (so long ne?) hahah
and i was gving up on the bet coz it was almost time n im still at home
so i SMS 1 of my dearest fren where she was but but but NO REPLY~!!!
waited 4 5 minutes still NO REPLY *that baka*
even called her 4 10000x still NO ANSWER~!! *im so gonna kill her*

then another frens called she had to attend a wedding *y dun u tell me las nite??*
and still NO RESPONSE from the other one *grrrrr~~~ *
at last i changed back to my normal cloth lol and slept the whole day~!!
shopping in my dream~!!!
GOSH I DUN CARE~! BOTH OF THEM HV TO PAY NEXT TIME~! DUNCAREDUNCAREDUNCARE~!
*minna gomen~ i juz need 2 let go*


ok here goes the WOW
i juz found out that HIRO MIZUSHIMA is getting married to ayaka~!
uhhhh there goes my ikemen~~~ T_T
anyway~ i juz love him~! hahaha i dun care if he's married~!
*he's not kazu anyway~* LOL

dakara, futari tomo omedetto~!





Current Location: sweet home
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: KAT-TUN- rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment