Sunday 5 April 2009

zati sgt ngoks~!

ku sebenarnye malas na taip~
oleh itu~ cik zat hanye akan paste ape saje yg ditaip di LJ sbb beliau sgt la malas thap lahabau~!
disebabkan x de org melayu kt LJ beliau tepakse taip bi
ahhhh yg penting ske aty aku larh~! ADOYAIII~!!!

I AM SO UNBELIEVABLE~!!

las nite~ i browsed through all my application form
n i juz found out that the submission date 2 nihon is 2morrow~
>.< so i decided to complete the form till i read the offer letter title~
4 RESEARCH STUDENTS T_T BAAAM it hits me~!
i wanna go to nihon so badly~
plus i'll hv the opportunity 2 study jap language too
i hv the qualification
i passed all the conditions required
demo i already swear im not going to make a research anymore~ >.<

after a few hours of thinking and from my mom advice~
ZATI DECIDED TO IGNORED THE OFFER~!!
(still cant believe i did that~!!!!)
1st thing 1st~ i know nothing of jap language~
then~ if i was accepted~ still i hv to go 4 the examination 4 the nihongo (which i hv no idea bout it)
besides~ if i was accepted~ my lil bro wont hv the chance 2 go since it only offers 2 1 member per family
then~ the chances is low since i dunno any jap language (AGAIN!) >.<>aishiteru kazu-chan~! lol


omgomgomg i juz switched on my phone n received a text msg from a stranger~ >.<
here goes the msg~

u r a BASTARD~! not dare to pick up my phone.
dun ever think 2 get any more job~!


FTW~???? WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT~?? LIKE I WANNA WORK W/ U~!!!!
GOSH I CANT BELIEVE SUCH A RUDE PERSON EVEN EXIST~!

i knew its my fault the battery was flat~ but u dun hv to send me such text~!
i mean juz hire sumbody else if i dun pick up~ y even bother to send me the SMS~???
luckily i switch it off or i'll be working w/ such a jerk~! >.<

WEYH MANGKOK PINGGAN~ x yah ar na sound mcm la aku sorg yg mntak keje c2~ gile piggy dowh~!!!


AHH~ I WANT KAT-TUN 4TH ALBUM SO MUCHH~!!!

ADE X SAPE2 NA BLANJE~~ ONEGAIII~!!

Current Location: r207
Current Mood: annoyed
Current Music: Shinee- stand by me

No comments:

Post a Comment