Tuesday 23 February 2010

HE'S 24 N I LOVE HIM!




HEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~
yamande epi 6 is out! n there goes kame's hair! awww syg gilew ptg naseb jd elok~ huhuhuh arghhhh yg plg x menahan dlm epi ni~!

KAME SLEPT ON HER LAP!

that is like my dream 4 god's sake!!
haih2~ hotness is overwhelming when everyone betumbuk w/o their shirt on!! hehehehehe *gelak gatai*

well its 24th feb! yesterday was my dear KAZUYA KAMENASHI otanjoubi!!
omedetto sweetheart!

seems like yesterday we had a gathering for his 23rd. its been a year since then. time flies people! i cant believe he's 24 yet he already owns everything! from car, house, name EVERY SINGLE THING THAT A MAN CAN DREAM OF! seriously he's like everything and it has been this way since almost 3 years! the time n money that i spent on this particular man who i adore does mean a lot to me. i thank ALLAH for creating such a puuuuuuuuuuuurfect guy 4 me to idolize! hahaha *poyo gilew* but hey thats the truth. he change every single thing in my life, from my routine, lifestyle, taste, relationship! yes i do have a high hopes in man since i know how high a man can go w/o having to rely on education but juz by striving for what they want.


For being a hardworking man u are, for being able to cheer up my entire day, for the motivation u gave me, for being a superb idol, for being an adorable person n for being who u r, u amaze me. =D
zati wish u all the best and may u be the next big thing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCHUNII! *chu1000x*



hahaha smpat jgk siap kan ni juz for the day demo~ my compaq syg sumhow buat hal~ ngade2 x nk save this vid~ since it took me like 2 hours in total 2 make this vid~ asek tepadam sniri tibe2 x bg signal! herrmmmm sbb da bwat n teruja na upload bertahan la 8jutax ttp bkk blik~ huuuuu at last IM SATISFIED! well cant resist jin's hotness in the mv so i juz leave the part in the vid!


regarding my life~ ntah knape berpuas haty plak sepanjng hari~ maybe sbb ur beautiful kot~! IM OFFICIALLY A YONGHWA'S FAN! glew hot! apsl kecik2 da hot! bak perlian eddy zain td~ grr YES I AM into kpop lately and i blame this man! alaaa mmg da tebiase dgn mama yg ske sgt tgok korean drama. harus la ade tempias2~ tp itu la dea korean guys hanye ade effect hot tp still i need the X factor yg ade ps kame itu! huhuhuhu x puas haty sbb bkn yonghwa jd 1st hero~ ok na smbung blik! chiao!
location: ats katil
current music: KARA - lupin
current mood: di awangan

No comments:

Post a Comment