Thursday 8 July 2010

;|

oi la~ i need 2 work on something now~
like seriously, gimme sumthing to work on or i'll die in boredom 4 sure T.T
my glee marathon is coming to the end, after that i'll have to go back to my nerdy mode
*nerdy ker? no comment!* ;p
3 weeks had passed by within a blank, time flies faster than i thought, yet im moving at the slowest speed ever! i word lemaw! yupe lemaw. i need a refreshment to start working, n to think that its gonna be my las semester doin mba, it scares the hell outta me.
the only thing that im avoiding since the day i'd done w my bba is coming again. the only difference is that this time round i wont be able to run from it anymore. not this time. *ok i lied. i can avoid it again w abah on my side* but do i have the guts? idk. wut i know is that i shud take sum rest, then try to settle everything again. i'll be needing strength for sure. n b4 the day comes, im spending each seconds stitching wonderful moments to my heart. ;)
ngaaaa papelarh bubbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment