Thursday 8 July 2010

suki desu!

こんにちは

so ive been lurking around LJ for the past few hours,
deymn it reminds me of how jubilant life can be when u have sumthing to share, to bitch, to stalk, flailing over, every seconds in ur entire life especially w those sweethearts of mine. i miss them sfdm! i used to stayed up super late juz to deal with the time differences among us. not juz me, we all did that! regardless of how many works that we had to carry on at the same time, we still have each other ;)
out of sudden,

im bz w my mba,
ele goes into uni,
anies n ayu found a job,
eme is struggling w her doctorate,
noni is trying hard on fnishing her archi but we're still on through fb,
june? i miss my sensei!
shan n tony are bz w uni stuffs,
karrie w her test n so on,
dun lemme start w prisy n michelle school stuffs!


we've grown up, yet we still on the same track. we've changed our 'man' *well mine is still on the top 5 even though he's not topping the list* i may had move to another fandom yet im trying hard to keep on w those rokunin~ ;)
n for that awesome time that we used to share, im going back to those time. to the fandom! its a way of keeping me from any useless thought. i need it to keep me going. its like a drugs. im abusing it HARD! *well i remembered that i did managed to fnished my thesis in a week w the help of those rokunin* they help me to keep on moving like no one else can. atm as what my otouto said to my bff, "nee-chan seems to has lotsa things to take care of, she's on the move but yet she's aiming for lotsa things which prolly gonna take her a longer way to be sumone's wifey" hahahah anata wa baka desu! *ske aty kaw je mamat neyh* to those sweetheart of mine, lets get back together n had all the fun we used to have ne?till then am off to watch sunao ni narenakute ooooh ueno juri + eita + jaejoong yummy3x!


mood: hyper
location: sweet home of mine
music: tvxq- doushitte kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou

No comments:

Post a Comment