Saturday 31 December 2011

Akemashite omedetou!

Yupe! Its officially 2012! Despite of all the high ups and low downs of 2011, I've grown up so much in term of resistant towards hardships. This is juz a part of the hardship that may come in the near future. I definitely will not have a slight idea on how to deal w all of it, but I know I'll get through w it sumhow. Resolution of 2012- screw resolution, I juz want everything in it's place.perfectly!!

2o11 was wrapped up at a place where lots of memories were made. Pd. Bagan. N yes Langkawi. As I step on the langkawi jetty, it did felt as if I was back home. Nothing much have change. I took a pledge on the island. To forgone 2o11. N I did! But once I came back here, Everything were restored back to it's own slot of memory. I guess it won't go nowhere. *sigh* I wanna stay there. Jauh dr orng. Laut. Pantai. Matahari. Back to basic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment