Sunday 25 December 2011

orange!


awwww. my so called kembaq couzin is engaged!
congratz sayang!!!

so as expected, as her e-day came to the end, pak lang made a joke about mine.
that next, is so gonna be the bank's manager turn i.e. my turn.
ikut haty, i wud love to reply, "pak lang, i need a new haty 1st. buy me a stone heart. i'll marry anybody at instant! kawen lelaju pon den sanggop. gittew"
but instead, i laughed at the joke and said, "ikut turn. x aci potong queue".

she was so gorgeous. happiness shone out of the both darah manis-es's faces.

as usual camwhores of the day, the main actress and the main actress :p

well, hope they'll have the best out of their lives. as for me, i'll be juz me.
there's a longg wayy to go. im old enuff but im not there yet.
let me pay back to my tangkai haty 1st before i start to screw my heart again.
which i dun think exist any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment