Sunday 20 May 2012

bouncy as a ball




Hye! *gedik x nk hye2* :p
Oke. I seriously need a boost! N i had 1 smlm w loves one. Nothing in this world can beat that. Im in a force field. Its so strong that im attrcted to none xcpt u. When i can be me n only myself wo letting anything to stop me. U define comfort. I dun need any make up to beautify me when u r around. *mcm niii* :p


n ive became more of myself day to day. 
Thanx Allah! For everything. ;D

now with everything in line. my major concern is my current earnings. how shud i say this? 
when it comes to a life decision making, i always find myself procrastinating on it. 
as it can be decided by itself.
my major problem today was bigger than which clothes shud i wear for my date today? *haha xpenah pon ada masalh ni- metafora oke?* what i love to do more- reading or writing? soalan ni je. nak jwb ni pon kena pikir panjang. i love both! tamak! i dun have guts for both! but i need to choose 1. when im stuck w reading like today, i wish i am writing atm. but i know if i were given a chance to actually writes, i'll face another side of problems. mana2 pon sama. credit jugak. so here's the thing. 
imma give it a try again. if dis seriously doesnt fit me. i'll move to write. 
Insya' Allah, everything will be fine. coz i always am. 


iloveubanyak! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment