Friday 11 June 2010

jinjin akanishi jin ;)

uwaaa~
such a fine day n wut i did was hibernating the whole day!
ngeee~ how i love super heavily rain smells on the grass!
*i knew i've mentioned this like 1000 of times already but who cares?*
well was planning to start on my BLE for finals xm~
but sumhow my lappy syg (as usual!) cant be switch on which totally turning me off from the mood n i ended up in lala land instead of studyin'!
;D

aaaah i saw jinjin's cm for u & jin, deymn hes gettin hotter w/ english!!
i wish kame's is as good as his~ tsssk
well kame is in another chapter of my ikemen- who- i wanna- spend- the-rest-of-my-life-with- book.
im reading jin's today! hahahahahaha needtoneedto or else they wont be akame rite?

ok back to jin!
the hair is gettin longer, *oh hotness*
the facial hair, *oh melts n evaporated to the air*
the slang, *oh juz kill me will ya*
the baka! *awwwwww~~ i want him as my bro*
dont lemme start on the neck! ----> crazy
LOL i shud get back to my book now aint i?
;p


urgh~
i wish the xm is on KT
instead of on the hire purchase agreemnt
me had no idea at all wut on earth am i reading
my desk is totally like it had juz been hit by a garuda or sum monster from mars
my eyes are half open *but still im typing this*
my brain is death 2 swallow the act any longer
i need a break i need sumone to laugh out loud with i need sumone beside me now i need him *uknowwho* i need his soft side which he himself doesnt realize he had one ;)

so im going back 2 lala land again! b4 my mushy2 comes n starts potpet-ing (if there's such word exist) on sumthin impossible for the next 7 generations!
lala land here i come! n hope jin's inside waiting! hahaha

>>>bricked

papela.bubbye





No comments:

Post a Comment