Saturday 12 June 2010

no more pain~





tsssk. im crying like hell inside.
stupid zaty.

seriously im considering on letting go this thingy inside my heart.

its disturbing~!
seriously!
at first i thought there's a room but then i learned that he's not movin from the past~
gosh! im tired of this! n seriously now im living it to what is already written 4 me.
its totally not in my hands~

i cant cntrol sumone's heart
*believe me if i can i'll be kame's atm*
hahahaha

BTW congratz 1 of ma fren on ur wedding ;)

well, kat-tun's new pv on no more pain released 2day,
it has this dark futuristic rescue pv kinda theme
totally LOVE it! n n kame has eyeliner on like he used to wore in lips pv
*there u go my only reason y i shall love the pv*

hahahaha then there's kame's performance on SC singin aishiteru kara!!!!!

ngeeeee~ i love the song n the words behind it as well

its a plus when he sings it while playin the guitar =D
ok2 enuff on kame n fandoms



i realized 2day that i need to stop playing these songs while drivin':
1) nickelbck's faraway

2) lifehouse's blind

3) blue octber- hate me

4) avenge sevenfold- seize the day
5) youvie n nuno- mnjaga aty

6) seven collar tshirt- faith

or else my mind will wander to my past, eh?
mmg la da lupe but still
i love the memories we had created~
only the MEMORIES, the heart?
my heart is w sumone else atm
who might already get the idea but pretending not knowing it at all
x plak mcm aku rase 1 dnie da tawu neyh? org rmai ckp comel tp tah~ papelarh. bubbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment