Saturday 19 June 2010

oh mr holiday! kite kawen jom! ;p


hell yeah!!
IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *16 harkat*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG cant believe that its finally over!
my my my super- duper- lethargic- like- killing- maself- life is history ;D

i was livin a beansprout moment for almost ..... *counting...... still counting* 3 months!
ah who cares!
so far 4 this sem what i did was those 'berany maty' thingy~
entered those deadly xm halls bringin almost nothin compared to las 2 smster. well i did absorbed evrything super fast, n i think dat i did well but sumhow, i cant calm maself down when i think of how cruel a person can be when they hold that red pen n start to read my own version of 'fairy tale' on the answer sheet that i wrote. naaah its over anyway.

herrm as for today paper:
1) reached gsm at 830
2) still bz filling in the blank space for my cheat sheet
3) then lin came into the xm hall n gave me a copy of her cheat sheet,
*awww so sweet of her time kaseh syg*

4) but since i alredy had mine so i juz jotted down wut is necessary ;p
5) 9 am still no sign of xm getting started n i was nervous like hell
6) well once the paper was in my hand i cant help like giving the widest smile in the world ;DD
7) at least i knew wut its all about n i hv the idea on wut i had answered.
*SGT BEPUAS ATY DGN PAPER TD- alhamdullillah* now am praying for the best!
i need *desperately* an A at least for 1 paper!!!

then we went out for lunch n yes was dragged by my dear khai for his new hair cut!
so now~ here i am back in my room, probably this gonna be my las day here after 4 years of spending time in the college. sadness, laughter n all the ups n down created here will remains.
*sob3x* ='( gonna miss all the things here from that balai bencana till the biggest cupboard ever! ;p



did i changed though these years here?
well gtg n pack. books are scattering everywhere. i need a space 2 walk to the door at least. lotsa thing to start with, from books, clothes *well im packing for my langkawi trip at the same time* then my teddies *which will prolly take 2 rounds of transferring it to my car* n dun lemme start on my shoes! ngaaaaa~ pape larh ye. bubbye.

location: laying on the floor in kg004
mood: touched, relief
music: cn blue- black flower

No comments:

Post a Comment