Monday 28 November 2011

Back 2 u

*oke. Ini entry merungut. Warning sesiap*
Nadiah:"u sape ha? I x knal la u. Rmbut pendek ni buat u tgi sgt. X balance. N suddenly u nak buat sume bende. Ddk kejap pon x boleh. "

Zati: diam.

It has been months yet I'm not over it. Tu je. Hah da jwb. Lembzzzz. As if everywhere, anywhere, wutever, is still the same. rite now atm I shud hv been reminiscing memories since the story had ended months ago, yet I sumhow hallucinate things I.e when I walk, talk, work or wutever, evry FREAKIN things that I do, that is around me, it felt like the story never ended. I thought I'm done w it. I accept everything, who am I to argue faith. But hey y did I see u like 24/7? I've lost kilos, I've lost my voice, I've lost appetite, I've lost me, myself. I dun even know who am I any longer. Hey who the hell is she? Screw her I need another round of jabs. Best rupenye tumbok orng :)

No comments:

Post a Comment