Friday 11 November 2011

Shiawasen :)

So it's 11.11.11. And people are practically hype over the date. Well a date is a date. Such a nice date is gud to crave a memorable moments of one's life. When I glanced at the calendar today, I saw a note for 12.11. 11. Then it hits me. I seriously had wasted so much time that I didn't realize it has been a year.

I remember that exactly on this date last year, we, insanely insane people, went for a 6hours of singing- our- heart out session. :D juz to celebrate khai no tanjoubi. Apart from to lepas rindu to each other. That was a great one. I was sick but who cares, I wanna go n hve fun n I glad I did! So yes. Happy birthday again abng long! Sile encem2 jd lg bahek :)

U know, people always come n go, but the memories remain. That's the saying. But as according to zati's saying *hehe :p * people always come into ur life yet the persons who remains till the end through ups n downs, through LMAO times n PMS moments are the one who u shud appreciate. They may go but they'll come back for the awesomely awesome memories they've been through w u. Silaturrahim x elok putus2. :)

Okie dokie. Dah bejanggut rs ddk kt lobby ni tgu mak datin. Tc sygS! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment