Friday 18 November 2011

Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta

Heyya! :p
Guess what? Yesterday when I reached home after work, I slept till midnite n woke up w a grumpy stomach. But still i was so sleepy dat I didn't ate anything and went back to lala land. B4 dis I always skip my dinner n I'm fine w it. But hey to my surprise, I woke up dis morning w a motion sickness. As if I was on a boat.

Mama was worried like hell. Yet I insisted on going to the office. I told her not to worry much, I'll take half day once I'm done w my presentation. Once I reached menara Affin, i was told dat the meeting is postpone. So yeah I got myself an MC n I'm bedridden 4 the whole day.

Never had I thought dat I'll get this sort of sickness. Dehydration. Smpai pengsan. Pathetic la zaty niiiiii. -.- Nasib baik sesayangs dtg umah. n rs mcm da oke sikit so we went out to mali's n now I'm revived. But still lembik lg. so dearest take gud care of urself. Mkn bnyk2. Dun skip ur meals. :D Due to this, I hv no idea if I'm able to kick box again this weekend. Deymn it!

Oke. Stop rambling. Me need a bed now.

I wanna go back, do u? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment